.COM-bloging!
Friday, May 08, 1998
 
May 1998 - email4
From: Gary Ploski
5/8/98 17:52
Subject: ?
To: April Harvey

        I'm curious if you've been hangin around with a group of Japanese students. Y? Well there's this new game here in JPN, probably in the states as well, that let's you be a DJ. It's a pretty cool game. You need some INCREDIBLE co-ordination to do well. Anyway, my point. You seem to be doing this... DJ-ing that is. How so? You're mixing things up, primarily -- signals. A few days ago you said that you wanted to maintain our friendship, and then last night you sign off without a word. Then..... nothing. I thought you typed an email telling me you were busy/upset/etc... but nothing. HUH?

        How can you want to continue something without putting anything into it? I'm refering to our friendship. You don't seem to want any part in it, then you say you do.... mixin signals up.  Regarding the keys... Ma didn't ask you for the keys nor did she get to talk to you about why she wanted the keys cause you brought ppl with you and then upon arriving you were in a hurry to leave. She was thinking of you and your friends reaction to such a request.

        This whole thing will be behind us soon enough, just remember we create our own life. Let's get this behind us asap cause it's not making things any easier. I just need you to be honest with me when it comes to what you tell me. If you say you're going to do something, I expect that you'll do it. If you aren't sure, then tell me that you're not sure. Ok ok, enough of this crazy stuff. I feel like I'm saying the same stuff I said ages ago. I hope to hear from you soon. I really do hope you have a great time in FL. have a crazy day. ciao cito
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com