.COM-bloging!
Friday, July 13, 2001
 
July 2001 - 07/12-13/2001

On this the eve of my 26th year on this planet I decided to spend some time alone. I'm glad I did too because my mind needed it, my heart needed it and my wallet. Twenty six years old. I will be 26 years old in less than 12 hours.

Neat.

What's next? I'm aiming for something new in my occupation. Something to grip my interest such an intensity that I don't want to leave work. In life I'd like to find another activity, other than soccer, that I can focus my physicality toward. Something like volleyball or iaido again. Iaido would ROCK!!! Then again, maybe it's time to try Yoga. Hmmm

Okay, you're thinking, 'why are you home? go out! enjoy! party!' Thing is, I really couldn't care less that I'm 'turning 26' tomorrow. The age thing -- enh, 'whateva'. I'll be old to some and young to others. Hell, some 17 year olds thought I was 18 last week. HA! I hadn't shaved either! Wild times. Now if I could only meet (an older) woman. NOT OLDER, an older. Damn sematics. Yea yea yea.

For those of us looking for the negative to B-days (courtesy of Babylon 5...

John Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Susan Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
John Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up.
Susan Ivanova: In that case we're all going to die slow, agonizing deaths.
John Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

This is how I see things...

Delenn: I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light. <- meaning -> out


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com