.COM-bloging!
Wednesday, October 17, 2001
 
October 2001 - 10/17/2001

New Comic Day

I took today off, why? Well, firstly I had to bring me mudda to the airport and secondly... I needed a few hours to myself. Feels good too. I took a look at the news and felt quite disgusted by it. I watched - "Karma Ghost"again and felt better after someone asked me "Why should I be good?" I replied back with the "Karma Ghost" link. It's not that easy in the real world, but it's a nice representation of what happens internally. Or, should happen internally.

Other than that, I found my way to http://www.robohouse.com/ where I found out what kind of robot I am. As much as it makes sense. The answers I provided resulted in the pic on the left "Roy Batty."Click it to find out 'What robot you really are..." My reaction to this result was, "ENH?

After a quick look up, YEA GOOGLE!!!!, I found out that Roy Batty was in "Blade Runner". A Nexus 6 Replicant. He's quoted as saying, "We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical." Here is the BMOVIE review. Does the picture look familiar?! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...<- meaning -> out


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com