.COM-bloging!
Friday, June 11, 2004
 
Nights Like These... HAHAHA!

And so I become "Casey at the bat." Well, I'm 0 for 2. What the next pitch is I'm not sure. Evenings like this make me wonder why it's a good idea to plan at all. I had planned on venturing into the city to make a night of it. Sadly my first contact was struck ill, and the second is... uh, not up to going out.

I'd like to think that I have a back up plan waiting in the wings. Avas ya scurvy dogs all me idears are f'r not! Aint none a'dem movin' pickchurs that grab me interest! Arrrrgh! Avas ya dogs! Argggggh!

Sorry bout that, Captain Dissolved stepped in there for a minute while I wasn't looking. Back in your cage now Cap'n. Your annoying little bird is waiting for you. (grumble grumble)

And so it is that time of year again. THAT time. Hint hint, wink wink... know what I mean? Enh? Enh?

No?

Well, hats off to you then. I know what I'm going to do. White Hoto Cocoa and Return of the King join to form... my plan. After that... mayyyybe a movie. There is a 10:10 movie. And since 1010 wins... Hmmm. Did I just figure out something profound?! I guess Teddy Rukspin (however that name is spelt) will have to answer us both soon enough.

06-11-2004 08:56 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com