.COM-bloging!
Friday, March 18, 2005
 
Chattin' Away...

I remember, long ago, I used to chat with friends on-line daily. Yes, yes, yes! I swear I remember those days. They were so up-to-date. It was so easy to catch up because the in between was sometimes only a few hours old. Ah, those were easy fun filled chat sessions of old.

Now I'm caught in a catch 22... If I speak with someone online it may take a good deal of time due to the fact that we haven't spoken in long while. What usually happens...? I stay off-line because I know I'll WANT to catch up with someone but I don't have the time. And so the struggle raged on... Until today.

Day one back from the Dominican Republic and I stayed on-line all day. Granted I was packing and moving to 21 but I did get a chance, finally, to speak with Ren. Yea Ren! After months and months of hardship you've found your way into something opportune! Century 21 folk better watch their clients because Ren is coming to town. Dun, dun, dun.

It felt good to chat with her, even if it was only for a short time. Must needs focus on contacting people. Must needs focus on contacting people. Must needs focus on contacting people. Self, this is your reminder.

Take a big breath...

Hold it...

Hoold it...

Hooold it...

Annnd release --- Ahhhh.

Yea, that's how it feels now. Thank goodness for cheap beer, cheap women, and fast cars. ROCK! Here we go team! Touchdown.

Wrapping up with some good ol'fashion slappy-ness (randomness). It feels so good to be back (physically & mentally).

03-18-2005 12:53 am

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com