.COM-bloging!
Friday, December 30, 2005
 
Organized Religion = Boo!

With all that's happened recently I am happy to say KAZ is coming! He'll be here so much sooner than expected. How he managed to get 10 days off I don't think I'll EVER understand.

On top of that emma and I shared a quiet night together at a fantastic restaurant in Bronxville - Scarborough Fair I wasn't very hungry so I had the Butternut Squash Ravioli, Marinara Sauce with Melted Mascarpone Cheese appetizer. WOW! Had I ordered the dinner I would have been more than full. I probably would have popped. There were not a truck load of raviolis served. No, no, no. Instead, 6 hand made super tasty ravis filled me up like I would not have expected. Serious amounts of capital yummmm.

T'was a very romantic and good night. Welcome to the mid-twenties emma-san! Yosh! It didn't start out the way we may have wished for but it sure did turn into a wonderful evening.

Taking a 180, unless one was to purchase this topic as a birthday present. Someone is poking fun at the cross religion people. If you're in Norway, Denmark, Britain, the Netherlands or France you have a chance to purchase these, yes I rhymed, pants, drat. Will they make their way to the US? The brand's owner hopes to get the jeans here as soon as possible. What'll happen then? No press = bad press but Bad press = good press?

A man wears a pair of Cheap Monday jeans, seen at a shop in Stockholm Thursday Dec. 29 2005. Cheap Monday jeans are a hot commodity among young Swedes thanks to their trendy tight fit and low price, even if a few buyers are turned off by the logo: a skull with a cross turned upside down on its forehead. Logo designer Bjorn Atldax says he's not just trying for an antiestablishment vibe. 'It is an active statement against Christianity,' Atldax told The Associated Press. 'I'm not a Satanist myself, but I have a great dislike for organized religion.' (AP photo/Pressens Bild/Jonas Ekstromer) -- Link to Yahoo! Story

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com