.COM-bloging!
Tuesday, May 08, 2001
 
May 2001 - 05/08/2001

Well, after playing on the swings I must admit being a kid ROCKS! WOW! Talk about a good ol time! I forgot how much fun it was to swing up... and down... uuuppp and dooooowwwwnn. That feeling when you reach the zenith and you sliiiiiitghtly pop out of the seat. TALK ABOUT COOOL! Oh yea, it was cool. That was the good part of the eve. The end... well, that fits. Another quote to wrap up the day. This time? The Doors - 'The End'. The second time. Ah dangit.

This is the end, Beautiful friend
This is the end, My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

Not all things end as planned. Some take time. Some others... well, some others take more time. I plan on waiting... So, here's a shout out to Jim M "I'm the Lizard King! I can do anything!" <- meaning -> out

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com