.COM-bloging!
Thursday, May 17, 2001
 
May 2001 - 05/17/2001

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can. Hmm, hmm, hmm. Hmm, hmm, hmm. Oh, you want to know how it goes? Oki oki...

Spider-man, Spider-man
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look out! Here comes the Spider-man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there, there goes the Spider-man!

In the chill of night,
At the scene of the crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time

Spider-man, Spider-man
Friendly neighborhood Spider-man
Wealth and fame, he's ignored
Action is his reward
To him, life is a great big bang-up
Wherever there's a hang-up
You'll find the Spider-man!

That was fun. Gotta love spidey. As of riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....... NOW, there are 350 days till the movie opens. Ok, so I wait. I read random things about a "Monkey Man" and 'monkeys with mechanical arms'... and I wait. I read stories and I grow a beard or maybe a goatee... and I wait. I look around and see my arm lose interest in my typing... walking away. HOLD ON, that... hmm, that would be odd.

Life it is way too cool. Why? Oh, nothin' major, just gonna jump from 13,500 feet on Saturday. I'd like to thank all the little people that even thought of the parachute. Rock on my friend! Rock on! With all of this monotony completed. I'm going to eat a turnip. <- meaning -> out

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com