.COM-bloging!
Thursday, May 31, 2001
 
May 2001 - 05/31/2001

Never ever ever go see a movie that will get you interested in... uh, certain things. Okay, I know that encompases an awful lot. TRUST me on this one though; don't run out to see The Fast and the Furious IF, this is a big IF, you are Realllly into cars and speed. DON'T DO IT! You'll walk out of the theater and RED will be the color you see.

I really shouldn't have seen that movie. I so want to put money into my car now. Oh, so much money into my car now. Maybe it'll be as fast as the General Lee. Who knows. Hey, it could happen.

It could! Anyhow, I want to go nuts with my car now. I'd better be careful though, the job market isn't that good at the moment. Oh I can see it all goin on noooooooooooooooow!!!!! Brakes, computer chip, shocks, etc... ahhhh. EXHAUST!!!! OKay, )))deep breath((( I'm going to go put my little head on my pillow now. RaLLy.... short shift... ok, mu...st ...must sleep. <- meaning -> out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com