.COM-bloging!
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
 
Weekends - 3 of em!

So it looks like I've booked up the next three weekends! ROCK!

This weekend it looks like I'll be able to do WHATEVER I WANT! Meaning I'll probably sleep in late and possibly explore either the city or the surrounding area.

Next weekend I'm gettin my locks clipped and will probably finish up a seven year run on the History Game. Sad and exciting at the same time. Stoked!

Then... hehehe, then I'll be in FL for a week! Hells yea I'll probably burn. If I haven't, which I should, I'll finish up the LOTR:TTT during the flight to FL. It's such a good time to be alive! HAHAHAH! Smile, you're on web cam camera.

11-12-2003 03:32 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com