.COM-bloging!
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
 
Sleep and the word late join forces

Yes. I slept in till 8:30 this AM. That would be defined as not good. - blah blah blah

FINALLY! Last night I finally got to put my clothes away. Because of Equus I haven't had much time in the evening to hang, iron, etc. So last night I hung 11 pair of pants. 11! That's a ton o pants. - more blah blah blah but for me it was just a satisfying relief to get my floor back.

I also heard happy news from FLA - Tammy, faceless Tammy, told me that Sha-none is on Cloud 9 and that whatever I did I should keep doing. Hmm... Now how could that be done. Hmm... Prying minds want to know. = P

11-04-2003 10:54 am

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com