.COM-bloging!
Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
Wrapped Up and Packed Up

My stress levels were higher than normal because I didn't think I'd finish a project before 5pm. Well, as it turned out, I didn't complete the project, but I completed the largest chunk I could with the time I had.

Hot dog!

Every single PC was Ghost-ing when I left at 5:10. Talk about bandwidth usage! I'd love to see a usage graph. BOOM went the charts. Ha ha ha! Stoked, so stoked.

It's 4:04 AM and I'm waiting for Jacek to arrive so that we can prep for our adventure to Nippon. Hot diggity dog, Nippon for two weeks. I'm packed, ready, and trying to stay awake as long as possible. 13+ hours on a plane is a long, long, long time. Tooth brush and tooth paste - locked and loaded.

Sleeping comfortable in bed is Emma. Happy Emma with a peaceful look on her face. = ) Ha, wow, it's been just under 2 months and we've got nearly a year and a half of travel plans laid out. Around the world in, well, a whole bunch-a days, Belize, U.K., Germany! Hoorah! And possibly Egypt for me, the book boy. and some other people.

Shifting gears...

I love this movie/album so much. It's so much fun and so brilliantly amazing at the same time.

-----
Finale
Performed by Danny Elfman and Catherine O'Hara

JACK
My dearest friend, if you don't mind
I'd like to join you by your side
Where we can gaze into the stars

JACK AND SALLY
And sit together, now and forever
For it is plain as anyone can see
We're simply meant to be

[at the end of FINALE, Zero zooms off into the heavens]

THE END
-----

Jack is one lucky guy.

Oyasumi... HA! Not even. It's 4:17 AM which means I have a bit longer to go! Here we go breakfast! Mmm, yumm.



01-08-2005 04:20 am
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com