.COM-bloging!
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
 
The Return to & from PHL

First things first... I hate head aches. This of course is everyone's feeling about head aches, but I needed to say it again because I had a REDICULOUS pain last night above my eyes and reaching to my upper back. Pain only beings to describe how I felt. It was awful.

Long story short... I had a head cold my entire time in PHL but I had a wonderful time and I walked away happy. Well, sad but happy. Okay lotsa sad with lotsa happy too. It was a big ol sad/happy, happy/sad kinda walking away.

I would like to write more but I need to get some work done so you're going to have to read a second entry. Suck it up and deal. Ha-cha-cha.

03-30-2004 11:08 am

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com