.COM-bloging!
Thursday, April 22, 2004
 
Perish Opens Tonight

Wow. After all the struggle, stress, worry, etc. it's finally happening. But if I had to Perish Twice opens tonight in front of an audience that will include the writer, the best friend, the shape-shifter. = )

After rehearsal yesterday I felt like the show was ready. "It felt right. This time it would work" Place that quote won'tcha. I'll tell you at the end if you can't now. =p Honestly it was amazing to see. All four actors came alive and thus the script came alive. I was in glee. Absolute glee. I couldn't stop smiling.

So... Tonight it'll open in front of a real house and we'll just have to see how it goes. Worried? Sure. Stoked? Totally.

Answer - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
But you knew that didn't you. = D

04-22-2004 11:34 am

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com