.COM-bloging!
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
 
What's That Falling Down Low?

It's here. The fall is here! Happy times!

I've been waiting for the cold to blend in with the leaves and today I felt it. The cold breeze on my face, through my shirt. Ahhh! I love this season. Thanksgiving will be here soon and I'll enjoy my favorite holiday with my fam. This IS the best time of the year. Screw Xmas, what-eva! This is the time of year where people will drive hundreds of miles just to see the leaves changing. This is the time of the year where families eat and drink together without the pressure of the capitalist culture we now live in. This is the time of year, simply, for friends and family! Oh YEA I love this time of year!

Ahhhh, let the cool burst of air brush against my face! Let those leaves fall down on me! It's the best time of the year!

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!

^^
V

10-13-2004 12:00 am

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory Blogsearchengine.com